Apri’s PawPack is a celebration of Earth Day and Arbor Day (the celebration of the importance of trees). The April PawPack came with 5 different items.
The toys in the April PawPack are:
- Beco Jungle Knot Rope – (retail value $5.00) This rope toy is made from all-natural hemp fibers, which Beco claims are short enough for easy digestion should your dog ingestion any of the fibers. This is the perfect size rope toy for Bruce Wayne! He definitely prefers chew toys and he’s been having a blast with this one. (See end of this review for a “First Impression” video of Bruce Wayne playing with this rope toy. He’s never overly enthusiastic about anything, so don’t let his slow chewing fool you!)
- Barker’s Tree Toy – (retail value $11.99) This tree toy is super cute and has a squeaker in the middle. It is also super soft and seems durable, however, it is too big for Bruce Wayne’s little Chi-Chi mouth. He cannot possibly get to the squeaker. He gnawed on the tree limbs for a few bites, but quickly lost interest.
The treats included in this April PawPack are:
- Tucker’s Barkin’ Blends – (retail value $9.00 for 2.5 oz) These beef and bacon flavored freeze-dried treats are made in the USA! They are quite large, so they definitely have to be broken up for Bruce Wayne, which gets a bit messy, but it is worth the mess for a treat that only contains 2 ingredients! Bruce Wayne has never had bacon, so he definitely loved this treat!
- GoGo Back Strap Chew – (retail value $2.00 for 1.2 oz) These chews are sourced from USA cattle and claim to be fully digestible. If your dog is a chewer, they will definitely love this chew! It is pretty thick so if you have a small dog, I wouldn’t let them wander off with it. Unfortunately, Bruce Wayne won’t get to try this one. With him having such a tiny throat and previous throat issues, I do not want to chance him choking or getting a piece caught in his throat. Bigger dogs will certainly go nuts and enjoy this one!
The “accessory” in the April PawPack is:
- Beco Bowl – (retail value $6.00) These bowls are made of natural bamboo and rice husk plant fibers. (What?!) Beco claims that the bowl is both durable and biodegradable. I certainly appreciate the biodegradable. Since Bruce Wayne is so small, durability isn’t as huge of a concern for me, but what I was really happy to learn is that it is dishwasher safe! 🙂 I sterilize Bruce Wayne’s bowl after every feeding so each night I run his bowls in the dishwasher. My main concern about this bowl was that I’d be hand washing it everyday (first-world problems, right?!) It is much bigger than we need for Bruce Wayne, but will be a good travel bowl for water. It is definitely a great addition to this PawPack box.
Estimated Retail Value of April’s PawPack: $33.99
Overall Opinion: At first glance when I opened the box, it didn’t wow me, however, after researching and inspecting each item in this box, I really like it! I love the rope toy, as it is the perfect size for Bruce Wayne and loved that the box included a healthy treat! PawPack has proved that as long as you put quality items in a box, it’ll keep customers coming back!
Deals/Coupon Codes: Paw Pack is currently running a new monthly subscription package. In the past, if you wanted a Paw Pack subscription, you would have to pay all of the fees up front. Now, you can sign up and pay monthly. If you are a new customer, you can use code CHECKOUT5 for $5.00 your first order. We are not an affiliate for Paw Pack, therefore, we do not have any discount codes. Although, we do have friends that are affiliates. If you are interested in signing up for a Paw Pack and would like to support fellow dog affiliates, please message us and we will send you their discount code.
*The Fine Print* – Paw Pack sends toys and treats based on your dog’s size at the time you sign up for a subscription or single box and even if you have the same size dog as Bruce Wayne, you may have received different products (same theme though) than Bruce Wayne. These are solely my honest opinions of this month’s box based on Bruce Wayne’s size and preference.
Below is a video of Bruce Wayne’s “First Impression” of the Beco Jungle Knot Rope. I often joke saying that Bruce Wayne is the world’s slowest chewer. This is his average speed when playing with a chew toy! 🙂 Enjoy!