For our first “Bruce Wayne’s Closet Cleanout” giveaway, we are giving one winner the following two items.
1. New Recruit Crinkle Toy – (retail value $7.99) This deer/dog/not really sure what to call this guy is super long and was way too big for Bruce Wayne, but the legs are thin and are made of the crinkle material, which Bruce Wayne did enjoy. I somehow got ordered a duplicate box, so I am giving our extra crinkle toy away. This toy is from Pet GiftBox and this one is brand new and has not been played with or chewed on.
2) The Lazy Dog Cookie Company “Peanut Butter and Apple Biscuits” – (retail value $6.49) Without a doubt, I love the packaging. It resembles a Jiffy peanut butter container (at least to me), which also makes it easy to travel with these crunchy treats. I received two of these in two separate subscription boxes, so I am giving one away. Thee are brand new and have not been opened or tampered with in any way.
Again, to participate in the random giveaway, you must:
- Be following us on Instagram (@ipartywithbrucewayne)
- LIKE THIS POST (Like button next to the share buttons within this post)
- Comment HERE on this post with the “secret code word” found within “Bruce Wayne’s News” in our Instagram caption. (Each giveaway will randomly start on different days so you have to pay close attention to our captions.)
- Be sure to leave your IG name or email address so we can contact you if you are the winner.
All QUALIFIED entries (that follow ALL steps above) will be entered into our random drawing. All entries must be submitted by midnight, Monday, June 27, 2016. One name will be randomly selected and announced on this post on Tuesday morning, June 28, 2016.
Thank you and good luck!
CONTEST WINNER: Thank you to all that entered our giveaway. Congratulations to @coleisthaname for being selected as our winner. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize. If you weren’t a winner this week, keep an eye out for the next secret code word on our Instagram news caption. It will be posted soon. 🙂