The September Pet GiftBox theme is “Obedience School”. Obviously, this is the perfect theme as human kids return back to school.
The toys in the September Pet GiftBox are:
- MultiPet Teacher’s Pet Apple – (retail value $7.99) This toy is so cute and resembles an apple perfectly. It has a squeaker inside, which is easy to find. Even Bruce Wayne was able to squeak it. It is a bit round and a little too big for Bruce Wayne’s little Chi-Chi mouth, however, it is light enough that he can easily pick it up to play with.
Below is a “first impressions” video of Bruce Wayne with the apple toy. As you can see and hear, he actually was able to find the squeaker! 🙂 He’s been having a blast with this fun toy.
- MultiPet Bark to School Bus – (retail value $12.99) This toy fits the September theme perfectly and the first school bus toy we have. It is a plush toy, super soft and easy to squeeze. It does have a squeaker in it, but a bit hard to find, as the toy itself is about 12 inches long. If your dog likes plushies, they will certainly love this toy.
The treats in the September box are:
- Bark Bars Milk & Cookies – (retail value $5.99 for 4 oz.) These treats fit the school theme so well. As you can see, they come in a box which resembles a milk carton. The treats themselves are shaped as cookies and milk cartons. They are a crunchy texture and easy to break into pieces for smaller dogs. Being that Bruce Wayne is wheat free, he could not have these, but his crazy Uncle Patches absolutely loved them.
- Exclusively Dog Meatloaf Slices – (retail value $7.99 for 7 oz.) This is a fantastic score for treat lovers as it is a full size bag of chewy treats. These treats are wheat, corn and soy free! They are a great size treat for large dogs and should be easy enough to break for smaller dogs. Being that Bruce Wayne now has to watch his intake of crude fats (because of medical reasons), he won’t be able to try these, but we will hold onto them for a Closet Cleanout giveaway. 🙂
- The Dog Ate My Homework Dog Treats – (retail value 3.99 for 1.5 oz) How adorable is this treat concept?! Your dog literally gets to eat the homework. Our package came with 2 crunchy bars. They are much too big for Bruce Wayne or any other small dog, but since they are crunchy, they should be able to break into pieces very easily. Again, these treats have wheat flour, so Bruce Wayne won’t be trying these, but his Uncle Patches enjoyed them very much.
Estimated Value of the September Pet GiftBox: $38.95
Overall Opinion: This theme fit perfectly with the time of the year and we loved the fun toys that we received. Bruce Wayne is having so much fun with his apple toy. While this month’s treats weren’t in line with what Bruce Wayne can currently enjoy, his Uncle Patches loved the ones he was given. We think most dogs would absolutely love the treats as well. Overall, it was a fun box with theme appropriate items for all.
B-DUBS Verdict: Bruce Wayne gives the September Pet GiftBox 2 out 4 grinchy paws. (He hates when he doesn’t get the treats.)
Deals/Coupon Codes – If you’d like to try a Pet Gift Box subscription, use code BRUCEWAYNE for 50% off your first box! (Pet Gift Box can be ordered by clicking here or simply click on any of the pictures above.)
*The Fine Print* – Pet Gift Box sends toys and treats based on your dog’s size at the time you sign up for a subscription or single box. Even if you have the same size dog as me, you may have received different products (same theme though) than Bruce Wayne. Bruce Wayne an affiliate for Pet Gift Box, however, these are solely my honest opinions of this month’s box based on Bruce Wayne’s size and preference.