The theme for the July Pet GiftBox is “Movie Night”. This is a fun theme that we haven’t seen yet. 🙂
The toys in the July Pet GiftBox are:
- Pet GiftBox Pup Corn Toy – (retail value $unknown) This is a cute dog toy that is made to resemble a human popcorn container that you would get at the movie theatre. It stands about 6 inches tall and 4 inches wide. The squeaker in the middle of the popcorn toy is easy to squeak, however, being that it is so thick, Bruce Wayne will not be able to squeak it. I will hold onto it for a future prop though.
- Lulubelles Woofles Potato Chips – (retail value $10.99) This is a fun, cute toy for small dogs. It stands about 6 inches tall and 5 inches wide. If you are unfamiliar with Lulubelles, they are toys designed for tough chewers. LOL, luckily, Bruce Wayne is not one of those dogs. The chip bag has 2 squeakers inside and are easy to squeak if your dog can reach them.
The treats in the July Pet GiftBox are:
- Exclusively Dog Wafer Cookies – (retail value $5.79 for 8 oz.) This is a large bag of treats! Larger than most bags we receive in our subscription boxes, so if you go through treats quickly, this is perfect for you. The flavor we received is carob. They are a crunchy treat that resembles a human wafer cookie. Unfortunately, they do contain flour, which I keep away from Bruce Wayne.
Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Dried Ground Carob, Vegetable Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols, a natural for of Vitamin E), Maltodextrins, Sugar, Dextrose, Dried Whey, Garlic Powder, Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Natural Butter Flavor, Caramel Color.
- Natural Value Sweet Potato Krisps – (retail value $1.50 for 2.5 oz.) These are described as an air puffed sweet potato treat. I love that they are sourced and farmed in the U.S.A. and have a low fat content.
Ingredients: Sweet potato, Rice flour
- It’s Purely Natural Dog Treats – (retail value $7.99 for 4 oz.) The flavor we received is beef jerky. I love that these jerky treats are glycerin, soy, gluten and wheat free. They are a tougher jerky, so tearing them into smaller pieces for smaller dogs may take some extra strength.
Ingredients: Beef, Preserved with mixed tocopherols, Rosemary extract
Estimated Value of the July Pet GiftBox: – $26.27 (not including the Pup Corn Toy)
Overall Opinion: Overall, the box didn’t have that wow factor that I was hoping for, but when you break it down into individual items, it is a quality box. My main problem with the July box is that it didn’t come until the last week of July. I had paid for it on July 1st, however, it did not ship until the 25th. Coincidentally, it shipped right after I emailed them to ask where my box was.
B-DUBS VERDICT: Bruce Wayne gives the July Pet GiftBox 2 out of 4 grinchy paws!
Deals/Coupon Codes – If you’d like to try a Pet Gift Box subscription, use code BRUCEWAYNE for 50% off your first box! (Pet Gift Box can be ordered by clicking here.)
*The Fine Print* – Pet Gift Box sends toys and treats based on your dog’s size at the time you sign up for a subscription or single box. Even if you have the same size dog as me, you may have received different products (same theme though) than Bruce Wayne. Bruce Wayne is NOT an affiliate for Bruce Wayne. I paid for this subscription box. These are solely my honest opinions of this month’s box based on Bruce Wayne’s size and preference.